- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds beef Country-Style Ribs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce for Buffalo wings, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Carrot and celery sticks (optional)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUFFALO-STYLE BEEF BITES
- Heat oil in large stockpot over medium heat until hot. Brown half of beef ribs; remove from stockpot. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Return beef to stockpot. Add beef broth, 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce, garlic powder and onion powder; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1-3/4 to 2 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
- Remove beef from cooking liquid to large bowl; discard cooking liquid or reserve for another use. Toss beef with remaining 1/4 cup buffalo sauce. Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles. Serve with carrot and celery sticks, if desired.
- Test Kitchen Tips
- Beef ribs can
be served on 6-inch wooden skewers or with wooden toothpicks.
Suumber : http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com